A resource of our family's recipes, adventures in keeping three kids and two busy parents filled with home made goodness.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

California Salad

Turkey Cubes or leftover chicken
Crumbled Goat cheese
Dried blueberries (or cranberries)
Pecans
Honey Mustard Dressing
2 c shredded lettuce

Occasionally, while shopping, my kids have meltdowns.  Even if you don't have kids of your own, you've probably seen it.  Laying in the cart, crying, or screaming, sometimes laying on the floor in that completely unselfconscious way.  Often, this is because they're hungry or tired.  I often try to carry the spare granola bar, or bag of nuts.  But sometimes we visit the Target Cafe.  And, I was surprised when I found a salad that I loved!  I was starting to look for excuses to eat there.  Then, I wised up and realized that I could make it in about 5 minutes at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment